In 2001, Prisma created one of the most comprehensive web to print solutions in the commercial printing industry. Today, with over 200 storefronts and 40,000 worldwide users, this web-to-print marketing supply chain management system, DokShop, sets the standard. It is the perfect system if you are looking to save both time and money managing your marketing activities.
IS A WEB TO PRINT SOLUTION RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Take a moment to review the eight questions below and think about how you or your company manages its marketing assets. Decide for yourself if our marketing supply chain management system is right for you.
• Do you have multiple versions of business critical documents?
• Must you allocate commercial printing purchases to several cost centers?
• Does your company consist of a dispersed sales/workforce?
• Are multiple people responsible for their department’s printing?
• Do you use variable data printing or personalized documents for one-to-one marketing?
• Do you spend a lot of time looking for logos, graphic files or previous order records?
• Is brand consistency important to your company?
• Is a lot of your time spent in the proofing process or tracking down orders?
Answering “yes” to some or all of the questions above makes your marketing department a prime candidate for Prisma’s DokShop solution. DokShop has revolutionized the way clients store, order, proof, produce, track, ship and report on their marketing efforts. We have the whole document lifecycle covered. Put technology to work, streamline your purchasing efforts and see the real difference.
Contact Prisma Graphic for a FREE web to print DokShop consultation or demo by calling 800 379-5777 or via email at email@example.com.
If you found this article helpful or of value please click the Facebook ‘like’ button. You may also consider joining our Facebook community for more information about commercial printing, direct marketing, web-to-print and marketing supply chain management.
[About us: Prisma Graphic is a full-service, marketing solutions provider with an emphasis in commercial printing that specializes in online marketing supply chain management. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and a commitment to customer service, we partner with clients to develop cost-effective programs that execute integrated brand campaigns and highly-targeted business communications. Our ongoing evolution is to deliver sales opportunities at the lowest possible cost.]