dokshop’s menu management solutions streamlines Courtyard by Marriott’s on-premise dining
Courtyard by Marriott is an upscale, select service brand catering to business and leisure travelers with more than 1,200 locations. The hotel brand offers on-premise dining through its hotel restaurant, the Bistro, open for breakfast and dinner service. Courtyard was managing its menu versioning, pricing and print execution through a time-consuming process that took months to get to market. Prisma, through its partnership with Hospitality Solutions Corporation, was able to illustrate to Courtyard a streamlined menu management solution with the use of dokshop.
A Menu Management Overhaul
Courtyard and Prisma got to work creating a custom menu management solution that stores specific site profile information for every Courtyard Bistro location. The dokshop solution positively impacted the menu management process in several ways:
– Immediate proof visibility
– Ability to order on demand in between menu cycles to address changes without exorbitant custom printing fees
– Ability to integrate required and optional menu item selections, by property
– Shorter print turnaround
– Enhanced reporting/back-end metrics Hotels in the brand are empowered to pick their menu items and pricing from a library of items stored within dokshop’s menu management system. This digital process increased speed to market to within days instead of months!
“The new order system allows Courtyard Bistros to more efficiently create and order their menus and receive them faster. By integrating required and optional menu items, Bistros can drive greater revenue by customizing their menus based on their staffing models and guest preferences.”
– SHERY SUPLIDO | COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT, SENIOR MANAGER, GLOBAL, US AND CANADA FOOD + BEVERAGE
Scaling for Success
Courtyard is now able to roll out new menu refreshes twice per year in the Spring and Fall with full-scale print logistics powered by Prisma. Hotels are able to order exactly what they need, profiled to their location, and the brand is able to have increased order visibility through custom reporting. In addition to menus, hotels are also able to order the large format menu boards, display hardware, holders and table numbers to enhance guest experience and dining operations. Prisma then printed on demand each order, kitting every customized item and ensuring each order was delivered to the right hotels at the right time.