At Prisma we don’t like to showboat our accomplishments; but when we have a chance to talk about our client work and the rewards that come with it, that’s a different story. We recently participated in the 2013 Printing Industries of Arizona and New Mexico Print Excellence Awards (PIAZ), and we’re proud to say Prisma received 5 “best of” awards, 5 gold awards, 2 silver awards, 2 bronze awards and the only People’s Choice Award!
- People’s Choice Award:
- 100 Years, 100 Ranchers by Scott Baxter (hardbound book)
- Best of Awards:
- Best of Annual Report, Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Best of Presentation Folder, NB|AZ Private Bank
- Best of Magazine: Heatset Web, TAOS Magazine
- Best of Self Advertising, Prisma Holiday Box
- Best of Marketing Campaign, Grand Format Suitcase
- Silver Awards:
- Silver Award Hardbound Book, 100 Years, 100 Ranchers by Scott Baxter
- Silver Award Invitation/ Greeting Card, Al Pacino Invitation
- Bronze Awards:
- Bronze Award Packaging, Buzz Gum
- Bronze Award Digital Print Book, Soft Cover, Up Syndrome by Megan Abner
Needless to say, we were excited and appreciative to be awarded these honors. As the night began to wind down, a last award was presented to Prisma, the People’s Choice Award for the hardbound book 100 Years, 100 Ranchers. More than 130 attendees each cast one vote during the evening, and to our surprise, we were the winner! While it is an honor to be recognized for our work, we are most grateful to our clients for providing us with the opportunity to do the work we do.