a holiday celebration
To celebrate our 30th anniversary this holiday season we are collecting $20,000 worth of supplies and monetary gifts on behalf of the Crisis Nursery (now thru Dec. 31st) – everyone is welcome to join in this worthy cause.
Crisis Nursery is a nonprofit organization, founded in 1977, dedicated to breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect by providing protection, support and opportunities to troubled families and their children.
crisis nursery needs list
- Moisturizing body wash
- Character band-aids
- Diapers (sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6)
- Birthday party supplies
- Batteries (9V, AA, D)
- Pants (sizes 3 – 12)
- Children’s stickers
- Bubbles (gallon bottles)
schedule a pick-up or give a monetary gift
prisma graphic – 30 years
- 1979 Prisma Graphic founded by partners Don Frank & Eileen Daniels
- 1980 Doors officially open with the first 4-color printing press in Arizona
- 1980 Received first job for Phoenix Art Museum six months after opening
- 1980 Hired first salesperson. Secured business with Valley Bank and Dial Corp.
- 1981 Paid off investors & added additional pressmen
- 1982 Built new 9000 square foot space in Phoenix and moved operations
- 1983 Partners Don & Eileen marry
- 1984 Added two new sales people
- 1990 Purchased first 40 inch, 4-color press & 6-Color Presses
- 1997 Business sold to two employees with 38 people & 4.5 million in revenue
- 1999 Frank’s return to Prisma to help rebuild after extreme decline
- 2000 Company purchased by Robert Anderson
- 2001 Don Frank officially retires
- 2001 DokShop (marketing supply chain management tool) introduced
- 2005 Purchased 40 inch, 5-Color Heatset Web. Moved into 83,000 sq. ft. facility
- 2007 Ranking Arizona’s #1 Commercial Printer (1st of 4 years in a row)
- 2008 Purchased 40 inch, 10-Color Perfector Press
- 2010 Celebrates 30 year anniversary
- 2010 Acquires World Marketing – Phoenix & adds 30,000 sq. ft.