When you’re looking to create a successful marketing campaign to attract new clients or boost sales, consider pairing a direct mail campaign with a cutting edge print strategy.
step 1: create your direct mail piece
In order to make a successful campaign, make sure your direct mail collateral is:
- Relevant. The more applicable the offer is to your audience, the more likely they are to respond. One-to-one marketing speaks to your audience individually and increases the marketing campaign’s relevance, while highly-targeted data can make or break a direct mail campaign.
- Personalized. Studies show that customized mailers have a greater ROI than static direct marketing pieces. (Just be sure to personalize the piece in moderation).
- Valuable. Offers with greater perceived value increase your response rate, although the offer has to be feasible. Offering a free iPod can evoke a higher response than the (seemingly impossible) chance to win a free car.
- Compelling. The imagery used must immediately grab your prospect’s attention. Try testing the creative elements on a smaller audience whenever possible.
- Clear. What action do you want your audience to take after reading the piece? Ensure your call to action is specific and easy to accomplish.
step 2: bring it to life through print
Once you’ve laid out your direct mail campaign, the next phase is to bring it to life. Prisma Graphic is on the cutting edge of new print technology and can find the right solution to fit your need and budget. Plus, our new digital presses offer:
- Overall high gloss – enhance the imagery while protecting the quality of your piece
- Spot gloss treatment – add shine to specific images or text
- Raised clear coating – multiple levels add a new dimension to your mailer
- Fluorescent inks – these inks are only visible under UV light, which can be used for security purposes or to drive a prospect to a location
Let Prisma Graphic help plan your next successful direct marketing and print campaign. Contact us for a free campaign consultation by emailing email@example.com.
If you found this article helpful please click the Facebook ‘like’ button. You may also consider joining our Facebook community for more information about commercial printing, direct marketing, web-to-print and marketing supply chain management.
[About us: Prisma Graphic is a full-service, marketing solutions provider with an emphasis in commercial printing that specializes in online marketing supply chain management. Utilizing cutting-edge technology and a commitment to customer service, we partner with clients to develop cost-effective programs that execute integrated brand campaigns and highly-targeted business communications. Our ongoing evolution is to deliver sales opportunities at the lowest possible cost.]